Thursday 14 June 2012

JOUR1111 Blog 11, Lecture 11, Monday 28th May


Quite simply the last lecture was my favourite, and not just for the obvious reason. It felt by far the most relevant to me. I may never be a word changing sophisticated journalist but getting online to share my knowledge, opinions and (questionable) humour is what really excites me. It doesn’t take long to look at my body of work and see where my interest lies; I, with no shame, want to write about music. That’s my attraction to journalism, the fact it gives you this power to work with what interests you. I spend my days blasting friends, family and randoms with my deconstructions of music. A lot of the time it’s all I want to do; discuss, muse and share my opinions of music. And above all I want to entertain people while I do it. I want people to want to read what I write. The thing is I know there is a place for that; I have a whole stack of heroes who inhabit the internet doing what I want to do so I know I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment